Poetry "Analysis of Inda's poem"

This poem is written by Inda Mutiara. She is one of fifth semester English Education student. The post and following on her Ig account are more related to poetry. The tone created in this poem is dilemma of a broken heart, and trying to rise from adversity by loving herself more than anything. Everything is proven with every sentence that explains each other.
"The best love", this title explain what the poem is about. "The best love" tells her feelings of dilemma because of broken heart.
"My heart has been broken because too loving and privileging others to make my own heart hurt. This sentence explain she had felt broken heart and fragility because she loved someone very deeply and treated that person very special.
"I forgot that I must love my self more than anything because I'm special too". It means that she tried to get up and try to forget all problems, and make herself happy because she felt entitled to be happy.
"I once heard the quote, which the quotehave now made me realize". This sentence explain that she found an encouraging quote that make her feeling feel better.
"The quote is: "To love the safest is to love yourself". This quote explain that she deserves better to love yourself than to love others but your heart hurts.
"And I decided from now on I would prefer to love myself. She tell that the quote make her even more of her choice to love herself.
"Yeah I love me". This sentence explain that she loved herself.
"No! Loving ownself is not selfishness". It means that loving yourself is right, not a mistake or selfish attitude.
"This is protection, at least by loving myself there's no way my heart can break". It tells that she's trying to be strong that it doesn't break through the heart by keeping her heart, and love herself.
"The only real and sincere love is love from me for myself." It conveys clearly that she's getting stronger, and believes that love yourself is more fun, everyhting proves that the most sincere love is the love of yourself for yourself.
This poem is suitable to be read by teenagers or adults who are in dilemma because broken heart of someone who is loved and wants to rise by way of loving themselves more. Thiw poem tries to influence reader with the words that try to motivate and make anyone feel special and deserves to be happy herself.

Komentar