Children Poetry

                                                              Now We Are Six


Poet : A. A. Milne By A. A. Milne
When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am Six,
I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.

Analysis:
The poem entitled Now We Are Six is a literary work of A. Milne. This poem tells a child's thinking about the stages he has passed from the age of a year to six years. This is evidenced from the first line sentence to the last line sentence. The sentence "When I was one, I had just begun" conveying a thought that the moment the child started a life, it could be said to just be started the life because the child began to recognize the surrounding environment and its development. Then the sentence "When I was two, I was nearly new" has the meaning that the child is already able to show more rapid abilities of the previous age, from which they can only mention a word becomes mentioning a sentence and start learning to communicate with the language that he understands. "When I was three, I was hardly me", said Hardly Me implying that there is a difficulty he passes as the age of 3 years, because the child 3 years tends to have a very big curiosity to explore the surrounding environment even though it is not necessarily good or bad, so the child experienced a contradiction in him. "When I was a four, what I was not a child of the child who began to understand that there were some desires he could do, because it had a bad impact for him. "When I was just avey, explaining that the child's life at the age of 5 years began to feel more fun than the previous life, besides his understanding when given new things better than the age of 4 years, when the age of 5 years old has also started coming in playgroup and get a friend playing and it is one of the things that make children feel their life is now more colored. "But now i am six, and Iver are clearly that the child is already big enough, he starts in SD and becomes First Grade Student, he has skills that he has never got before like reading, writing and better in adapting to the neighborhood. This poem is perfect for 6 years old, proven with the sentence "But now I am six", and the age of 6 years can be categorized as Fisrt Grade Student.




Komentar