Hi Dad

                                                                          Hi Dad
I'm crying, hurted
Never find a man like you
No one can't
Remember
Your smile, all kindness
Your love, sincerity
Miss..
Then lonely
It's real everyday feeling
No one can know?
Feeling so hard
Dad
Every single day
In my prayer
Never lost
Heaven, we meet

Poet: Lisma Sri Rahayu

This poem tells my sadness of the longing that I felt for my father who passed away 4 months ago, everything we have ever missed will never be forgotten, and the proof of my affection for my deceased father is to let him go and pray every day.  Everything is proven from every sentence that is arranged in this poem.
- "I'm craying, hurted" Explaining that I felt devastated, down when father passed away, I felt that life I was going to live was no longer as beautiful as there was  father, and when I saw my mother who last kissed my father, my heart very destroyed.
-"Never find a man like you, No one cant" explained that in whoever I could not find a figure like father, including my brother. Nothing can replace him, nothing can make me smile with delight because of the attention from him.
-"Your smile, all kindness, Your love, sincerity". Explain that all the good things he did and his sincerity that made me even sadder because I could not be able to repay his kindness and also could not be happy.
-"Miss, then lonely. It's everyday feeling "I really miss his attention, especially his little attention like opening the gate, giving a surprise, and what I remember the most is that he likes to wear clothes with the same color as I was wearing at the time.  More and more days I feel that I really feel a loneliness that is very deep and difficult to treat.
 -"No one can know ?, Feeling so hard" maybe everyone saw that I could smile again, be cheerful, even look strong, but actually I just kept trying and couldn't fully restore my old heart.
 - "Dad" this poem is intended for my father who has been by Allah.
 -"Every single day, In my prayer, Never lost"
 Explaining my affection that is trying to be proven by continuing to pray for him every day, and that I never miss. Such deep affection makes me think that until whenever the body cannot always be together, then prayer will always be to accompany.
- "Heaven, we meet" I believe if I always think of God, try to be a better person, then Allah will unite me and people I love in heaven someday.

Kind of Poetry:
This type of poetry is elegy because it tells a very deep sadness, longing and an apologetic feeling from a child to his father.  Proven by the words "I'm crying, hurted", "Then lonely", "Feeling so hard".  Everything implies that his sad feelings make life difficult to live.  The more time passed made him learn to be able to accept destiny even though it was difficult, and hoped that heaven could meet again later.

Komentar