Analysis type poetry

                                                                  A Red, Red Rose
O my Luve's like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June
O my Luve's like the melodie
That's sweetly play'd in tune!
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
So deep in luve am
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
Till a' the seas gang dry
Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun

This poem belongs to the type of poem Love Poem, because it is clear that this poem tells a feeling of someone who is in love with a partner who is very loved.  Because of the passionate love of a poet, he likens that "O my Luve's like a red, red rose. That's newly sprung in June
 "A very strong feeling is also imagined with the word" So deep in luve am ", then her love will never end explained with the word
 "Till a 'the seas gang dry, my dear,
 And the rocks melt wi 'the sun ".

Komentar